Campers and counselors develop program activities using their talents and experience.There are opportunities to learn physical skills such as archery, woodworking, cooking, swimming, pottery, and canoeing; and life skills such as being responsible for one’s actions, and making decisions alone or in a group. Each person in our small community contributes to the smooth running of camp. Daily crews include caring for goats and chickens, cleaning, tending and harvesting the garden, and more.
- One-week sessions for campers ages 7-12
- Two-week sessions for campers ages 7-14
Alternating yearly between biking (even years) and canoeing (odd years), this is a tremendously popular program with our teen campers! Camp Woodbrooke’s teen sessions are designed to enhance the Woodbrooke experience with activities and skill development appropriate to campers ages 13-15. These sessions are open to campers who are at least 13 years old, have completed the 7th grade, and are interested in learning a wide range of wilderness skills.
Additionally there will be a day devoted to a volunteer project, giving all campers on the Teen Trip opportunity to give back to the local community.
Camping weekend for all ages!
Have you ever:
- Envied your camper kid on drop-off day?
- Longed to relive your childhood camp experience?
- Wanted to expose your young kids to camp before sending them out solo?
- Dreamed of some family time without busy-life and tech distractions?
- Then Camp Woodbrooke Family Camp is for you (and yours)! Enjoy the beauty of Camp Woodbrooke’s location and experience the gathered community that will develop as we hike, swim, play, sing and prepare meals together.